SOCCA TACOS ’s anyone!?
Aka our lives will never be the same 😍 Soccas are chickpea flour pancakes🥞 and can be used in many different ways. This was our first time making them but they held the filling (quinoa taco salad, coconut yogurt, guac and salsa) like a champ and didn’t fall apart! I had found similar recipes and then had to adapt and change to create a version that is GF, Dairy Free and gut healing friendly for me! So here it is, the socca recipe that will have you wanting every night to be taco Tuesday...or whatever else you use them for! But seriously, I am already dreaming of using these again..like now 🤤
1 cup chickpea flour
2 tbpns GF oat flour (or GF flour of your choice)
1/4 cup of plain coconut yogurt
1 cup water
1/4 tspn salt
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1. Whisk dry ingredients together, add in remaining ingredients, whisk and then let sit for a few minutes.
2. Use a little coconut oil in pan
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of batter into pan and spoon it thin like a crepe, creating a larger circle
4. Let it cook 1 min on starting side, & flip that flapper jack! let second side cook
5. Repeat with a little oil and rest of batter
6. And VOILA! There you have it...a super adaptable protein pancake, that I will be making more of very very soon 🤤🤤🤤
Like I said...already planning the next way I can use these guys in other dishes...stay tuned!
Happy Cooking and inside out healing your way!
Trying this recipe? Use the hashtag #VegginWithAmy on Instagram and let me know how they turn out!